Home

Need Help with Lando's Ship in Hangar

gee2sidhu

Will someone pls help me with this!!!!

I have already disengaged 2 of the pumps from the ship but there are still 2 more connected. I see some kind of sign on the fuel pumps and on the outside there is some red and blue one, but i cant seem to change the sign when pressing the Use key. Is that what i am supposed to do? Or must I change it somewhere else?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I had problems with this too. Make sure that Lando is in his ship at his controls. I had a problem that he was in the ship, but had gotten stuck in a crouched position as a result of the shootout. Had to go back to a prior saved game and do the hangar shootout scene all over again. Bummer. But it worked.

I'm not sure if you have to open the starport doors first or not. But if everything else looks go, try that. When everything is working the way it's supposed to, you should be able to just hit the USE key on the outside symbols - the ones beneath the red and blue panels that you have to jump up to.

One other thing. When everything was as it was supposed to be, the mission objectives read something like, 1. Find Lando 2. Open starport doors, and 3. Pump Fuel to ship. When things WEREN'T right, only the first one appeared.

Hope this helps!

Archived