Home

MotS reatime cutscenes!

Anyone know about this? I was looking around on the MotS disc and in the directory where the secret level zip file is( I'm not sure about the exact path), I found another zip file named cutscenes.

I extracted the file and copied the cutscenes.goo file into the MotS episode directory, then tried playing it like a level. though there isn't much sound( just a few things like footsteps and explosions etc.) it played the first cutscene and at the end I had to use the gameover cheat to advance to the next.

It worked fine...for a while till it finished the one where mara escapes the pirates with the holocron, when it tried loading the cutscene it came up with a error message and exited back to the main menu.

Heh heh, at the end of some of the cutscenes you should take a look at the text at the top of the screen. ;)

Guest Boba Rhett

Those are the cutscenes they made and later recorded as smacker video files, "the ones you see that appear to be ingame ingame".

Guest Neumi

@ Boba Rhett.

MotS does not use Smacker.

It uses the video system from Outlaws. That's a very bad quality system only good for painted images.

Smacker would have been MUCH better. JK uses Smacker.

Archived