Home

Give my new skin a name!

Quite Jedi

I have decided to give this guy a name and a background story.

Hulek Boon

Hulek Boon was the first of his species to be discovered with the force. At a very young age, he was found and rescued when the reminent forces of the empire where struggling to keep what they had left after the shocking death of Darth Vader and Emperor Palpitine. Hulek was seperated from his family. They rejected him because of the strong attraction he had with the force. To them he wasnt considered normal. They sent him on a journey to the 3rd Quadrant outside the Degobah system, where they knew he would find work. Young slaves seemed to always find work in the wastelands of bigtime gangstas.

The Quadrant was soon a battle ground for the last of the stormtroopers, that managed to escape and land on the planets surrounding the burning battle crusiers of the empire. Showering with escape pods on the planet Glukma (where our jedi is currently a slave) Hulek was crippled by a nearby crashing escape pod. Coming out of the Pod was Huleks "soon_to_be_Jedi_master" Luke skywalker. Skywalker had just been on a recon mission on one of the last imperial battle crusiers, to make sure it was destroyed, and managed to escape using the escape pods.

Hulek was helped by Luke Skywalker, who later discovered the powers within Hulek, but also discovered a dark history of rejection and slavery.

Originally posted by Quite Jedi

Give my new skin a name!

Originally posted by Quite Jedi

I have decided to give this guy a name and a background story.

Umm, why did you ask in the first place if none of us had to do anything?

:craider: *tusken battle cry *

Originally posted by EmperorJello

Actually, he wouldn't be the first Force-sensitive Gran...

Really! I didnt know!!! Please tell me more!! What was his name? Background info? Spiecies biologys? I want to know everything! So if you could tell me more!!.

Archived