Home

help on 1st boss

carl2990

please some one anser im getting realy board..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hello is any1 actually ogged in at this point

Ok,

There are only three "Bosses" in the entire game. The 1st that you meet is "Tavion" (and she's definitely not a male), 2nd is "Fyyar" (and the toughest of them all), 3rd, and final boss is "Desaan" ....

So I'm assuming that you have met your first "Reborn"...

To battle reborns you need to use your "Speed" force, and just pay attention to him while you attack the crap out them by running in, DFA's (Death From Above) slash attacks, and the one that I like to use on them is the "run at them, and then at the last second hit my crouch key and primary attack key".

Reborns are good practice to learn how to fight with your "Light Saber". But more than any other part of the campaign, fighting reborns, and shadow troopers will prepare you for multiplayer games... You have to keep trying there is no secret to taking them out. Just practice!

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

Exactly, I agree completely.

There are many ways of defeating reborn. As you gain force powers, you will discover cheap ways of beating them, such as grip (at least at 2) and saber throw. There is no particular method, except to try different tactics.

One point that needs to made clear is the difficulty of useing force powers on reborn. Push and Pull aren't as effective as on troopers or non - jedi. The optimum time to use push or pull to knock them down is when they jump, or have almost landed. Then, run up, and chop. usually, that is all it takes. Some reborn, when you use the grip trick, will push you. You need to wear them down. It takes practice. Hope this helps. Good luck.

and the toughest of them all), 3rd, and final boss is "Desaan" ....

Desann was just talk havent you notced all he does is use force push, grip and lighting he never uses his fancy saber yhw make it that nice and not use it. tavion would make a better boss, she shuts up and let her saber do the talking. desann is a better talker than he is fighter

:explode:

yep, what these guys said.. it just takes practice.. you'd be doing yourself a favor to spedn time in sabre only duel servers.. it will give you a lot of good experience.. I have done this and find most of the reborn quite easy.. I defeated Tavion on the 3rd try, and she was tough.. I defeated the shadow troopers on the 3rd try as well, and they were tricky.. I haven't gotten to Galak Fyyar yet though so I'll probably get whooped bad.. hehe

one trick is to jump on thei heads.. it's damages them and often knocks them down so you can walk up and slash or special move them..

Archived