Home

I'm probably stupid but....

Kataclysm5

I've not played the entire game yet (I'm waiting for the summer) but I was fooling around on a 3rd party map and I typed in "setforceall 7". Then I realized that I was given 5 different saber styles. 2 fast, 2 strong, and the 1 medium. The other syles were one handed. Does anyone know anything about this. Do you get this in the normal game? Cuz' I have never read anything about this.

Originally posted by Kataclysm5

Does anyone know anything about this. Do you get this in the normal game?

I'm not contending with you either. All I'm saying is that when people post something and ask a question, how hard is it to actually help them out? I look at all the replys that you have on other posts and you always flame people and never help them out. Just saying. You should try it.

:wavey:

Well IM CONTENDING WITH BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!

FEEL MY FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes we all go a little crazy.

:D :D :D :D :lightning

Originally posted by Kataclysm5

Does anyone know anything about this. Do you get this in the normal game? Cuz' I have never read anything about this.

Does anyone know anything about this.-------> *** Do you get this in the normal game?***<----------- Cuz' I have never read anything about this. I think he wanted more than just we all know about this. Whatever. Maybe it's me but I see you flaming people all the time on the forums. So I guess I just have that mentallity of your flaming people. I dunno. GAH! I'm outta here. This is dumb. I'm tired of arguing.

:wavey:<----This is where I go to get my happy's.

Originally posted by DannyJAllTheWay

Where did you get Iran from???

WTF is up with the post times? This is unusual...

:wavey:

you IMed me yesterday. you said you where going back to IRAN to live with your 30 brothers and 30 sisters with you 5 wives and 2 husbands.

Archived