Home

WIP Kit Fisto

zero427

I was playing around in GMax last night seeing what I could do with his head. Those tentacles are definitely going to be interesting. I've only been using GMax a few days, though, so my model isn't going to go anywhere, just wanted to see what happened if I played around with it :) Those of you that DO make convincing Kit models, I'll have that much more respect for you because of it :) Hopefully someday I'll be able to do some modelling myself.

BradFu!

sounds good guys, i cant wait for a kit fisto skin, ive been waitin ever sicne i saw him in ep2. once u get some more work done, post some picks as soon as possible, hes my fav jedi and i thank u guys for takin the time to start modellin em.:)

• 2 weeks later...

So if Twi'leks (Twin Lekku) - just figured that out myself :D have 2 lekku, and Kit has 6 or 7, is he a Hexa'Lek or Hepta'Lek? It would only make sense.

back on track: is this a WIP or a reservation for a future WIP? cause i dont see and images or work to critique, so i guess this is just a Hype thread then.

It should be Future WIP Kit Fisto, or

JSHDTLLAWIP - Kit Fisto

-- (Just Some Hype Disguised To Look Like a Work In Progress)

Unless there are screenshots and your just holding out on us.

:vadar: - Show us your plans, we want the ALIVE!!!

Archived