Home

Better Shinra mansion please

Jango_Fett91

1 comment.... STFU. GO HOME. IF YOU WANT A BETTER ONE MAKE IT! THE ONE OUT THERE IS PERFECT. I KNOW THE AUTHOR AND HE TOOK FREAKIN AGES TO MAKE THE GODDAMMN THING! HE MADE EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN TEXTURE. AS I SAID BEFORE. MAKE YER OWN IF YOU WANT A BETTER ONE!

-Lucko Mabri

p.s:you'll enver be able to make a better one.

I mean the outside of the mansion and maybe a couple of chairs you dumb butt! My brother is a pro at FF7 and he tells me that the upstairs sucks like ****! I do believe him. I mean have you seen the outside? It looks like its from Super Nintendo or something! And there is actually a town not cliffs on the outside of the mansion!

Yes yes, your brother's knowledge of FF7 is impressive, but we don't want to hear it. :p Why don't you go to the maker of that map himself and tell him what's wrong with it so that he might make a later update?

It's not like there are a whole lot of people wanting to make FF7 maps for JK2. :p

If you're so interested, you make it. :D

Let's pick the longest dungeon in the game and force someone to do it. I know! MAKE A FULL-SCALE MAP OF MIDGAR, INCLUDING BOTH LEVELS, EVERY SECTOR, AND MAKE THE SHINRA BUILDING A FULL BUILDING COMPLETE WITH DOORS AND ELEVATORS! THEN SEPHIROTH CAN COME BREAKING IN THE WINDOW AND KILL EVERYONE! MAKE THIS MAP OR I'LL EAT YOU ALL ALIVE!!!

It's always good to get these things out of your system.

Archived