Home

need help with converting model

Duncan_10158

I nearly finished my Gamorrean player model but now i have a lot of problems to bring it into .glm format. I did all the tags and binded everything to the bones, but when i export it to XSI i dont get the proper format.

Every time i use Assimilate on this exported XSI file, i get the

"code 13050" error. What does this mean?

Making my model, i followed the tutorial by Tim Appleby but i must have missed something. I am using 3ds max, do i need to set something to make it work properly?

Can someone help me?

Thx but, i already tryed that and it didnt work.

First i got a lot of error meseages while exporting to md3. Something about not corresponding UVW map with the mesh, even i did that right before. But i got a md3 file.

And then it was possible to load it into the md3 view, but the exporting to glm always faild.

My problem is not how to export the model, but what is wrong or missing to it.

Does anybody know my problem?

I am using 3ds max and the <create control file> tool is in Milkshape, as i remember.

And the secund thing is, i want to use the movements of the game for my model. So i need to compile it with that. When i export my model as you said, Darth Vader, i have to create my own animations.

Or did anyone exported a model with the md3 View to glm format and used the original animations?

But my problem stays the same, when i export my model from 3ds max to any format i get an improper file. For example i cant reimport it. Does anyone know this problem?

Thx for any help!

Archived