Home

The helicopter saber move?!

Norin Radd

OK. Several times tonight, I was killed by opponents that used a spinning saber attack where the guy spun like. . .well, the best way to describe it would be a helicopter rotor. The attack was FAST!, in a full 360 degree revolution. Now, is there a LEGITIMATE way to do this? Does it have anything to do with mouse sensitivity, perhaps? Any input would be appreciated.:D

The rapid spin is when the person cranks up their /sensitivity and mouses over to increase the degrees covered--and to out sweep other sweepers. This can be done with scripts as well, which makes it very easy and requires nothing but a keypress once the animation starts.

Scary.

well if the mouse sensitivity is so high, i cant imagine how he plays normally. is there a script of some kind that gives the command to crank up the sensitivity, and then set a time such as 2.2 sec, then returns to normal sensitivity. bind it with a key. everytime the player see that back spin move coming just press the key. i guess thats how they did it. ;)

it would actually be easy for someone that knows how to script that would spin you that fast. For those who havent see someone do this yet. there is a demo posting further down and the guy i play in that demo does it several times. mostly on the second map though. I know exactly what you guys are talking about. I was like wtf at first, but the move itself is counterable.

just look for the thread that says. "the demo you ask for" or something to that effect

It's the mouse sensitivity.

I play with maxed mouse sensitivity, by the way. I don't use it to do that helicopter thing (sometimes I spin around super-fast just for show) but I like the high sensitivity for better control over rolls. Really disorients the opponent.

Originally posted by Twilite Zoner

It is a light force attack. You have to be in blue stance to use it.

eh?

i think not..........i believe it's "the blender"

there's a topic i think below this one called "is anyone familiar with this sabre move?"

read that.....it has some info about it too

Archived