Home

Mega Man Model Suggestions?

squall_dm

You know, wouldn't it be really cool to have a model of Zero, from Mega Man X? Preferably the X4 version, anyway. I mean, he DOES use his Z-Saber, and he'd fit in really well. And if someone could redo the bone skeleton whatever, it'd be really neat, 'cuz then he could do the trademark MM stance. Just a suggestion

~SquallStrife

an interesting coincidence, i just finished the z-saber a few days ago (model, textures, blade fx, and some menu graphics, no sound yet), unfortunatly there is a catch; i don't know how to make working hud files...:rolleyes: , i'll be glad to send the file to anyone who can show me how to fix them. please, i don't need another "doode just give it alpha's", it has them, probably, i think... niegh. anyway, the projects are really starting to back up and i'd appriciate any suggestions. thanks in advance :)

Kick as$ Idea guys. I'm a huge fan of the X series, and zero would be cool as hell in the game, cause he kinda has a fake light saber. All we need now is jump dash mod (0_o). Wait screw it...... lets have Megaman X and Enigma too. SWEET

* raises hand*

I did the Zero model for Q3. And yes, the skin is bad (thank god for things getting better with age). Anyway, You probably wouldn't want zero in JKII as he would have to modified to fit the skeleton for the game, which would mean that his proportions would be thrown off, and he wouldn't look good. =/

Originally posted by Ronin{TRIAD}

* raises hand*

I did the Zero model for Q3. And yes, the skin is bad (thank god for things getting better with age). Anyway, You probably wouldn't want zero in JKII as he would have to modified to fit the skeleton for the game, which would mean that his proportions would be thrown off, and he wouldn't look good. =/

Well in X4 he was alot more streamlined than in say X1. With some work, and all it could work probably. If not it can always be a new original version of zero.:D

Archived