Home

I need a sword model

ASk

I am in need of a sword model, in GLM format, preferably with skins.

It's for changing the saber to a sword :p

so if anyone can make one, i would like him to post it here.

also, i would need the ratio of handle-to-blade (e.g the handle is 10 times shorter than blade)

ty.

well, i will do that for you, i already was working on a blade pomel with blade, but the only thing i cant figureout is why i dont have a texture showing up on it, its confusing me

but i do have it with a sword blade to the right distance, you want the pk3 mod/model file and such? just be sure to gimmie credit if you use any of it :)

Im allready done making a katana in milkshape, and I still need to skin it with Gmax or something. I know what you're thinking, your goingto turn the saber pure black and stuff and then the model would only be left, I can give you the GLM if you know a way to get rid of the darn blur that shows up becasue I can do everything otherthan that anyways.

Tem- Fox

well i got rid of the train too. i haven't played with the sounds and i cant get rid of the bottom glow, you have any luck with that?

and the texture problem was with my sword, the texture i made for it wont show up, and i cant figure out why

Archived