Home

Why not go back to the unpatched version?

buzzblade

Should servers should go back to the unpatched version?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should servers should go back to the unpatched version?

• Yes, online play was better before 1.03
    • No, online play is better with 1.03

Judging by the posts on this forum, it seems that the 1.03 patch has ruined most people's mutiplayer experience. I couldn't really believe this stuff about 'Assfighters' until I saw it online and I have to say, it doesn't look much like Star Wars [more like Ass Wars]!

Being a noob, I don't know what was wrong with the unpatched version [did see some posts about DFA], but if everyone feels that 1.03 is ruining online play, maybe the servers should go back to the unpatched version. Just a thought....

Anyway, maybe this poll will answer that question.

I notice that some people have voted against the unpatched version. I have seen the problems with the patched version myself, so am curious to know why you think the unpatched version was worse [obviously there must have been something or you wouldn't have voted!]. Anyone have an answer?

Well, mainly because of the saber combat motions, its almost identical to single player in 1.03. i never bothered much at all with 1.02 because of that, i also like how we can block and prarry in 1.03 with better control..... having stable dismemberment is very nice too.

There's always going to be a group of people that abuse something like this. i don't lower myself to their level i just (try to) learn to counter their rediculus techniques.... Just try to find severs with players that have some class, its not all that difficult :)

Archived