Home

Man had a great server.. then the map changed.

Ferox

i logged into this server, and it was the ep 1 map no force allowed. everyone was having a ball of a time, i saw no spammers every battle i fought, win or lose.. we both had skill.

the map chages, a few other people come in, some people bitch to allow us to have force..

and then the game dropped down into the depths of crap.

all of a sudden everyones pushin people off the edge, pushin/pulling and backstabbing and doing every other thing that makes the game unskilled and pointless. everyones bitching too, " NO WAY THATS BS" as they try to force push eachother over and kill eachother.

i felt so disheartned.. i just left the server, i had even wrote down the ip.

but i think there is hope, has anyone tried the new commands from the website that changes the saber fighting to be more like the single player?

g_saberghoul2collision 1

and g_sabertracesaberfirst 0

i fought with my friend on a personal server last night with those active.. and man was it fun. i hope more servers will use this because you are able to block backstabs.

i like ghoul2 with saber trace on, I was having great duels with lots of fast strike-block exchanges bascily with ghoul2 on you do tons of blocking so you run up and have an exchange and then the first player to make a move that exploits his opponent scores some damage, then repeat

Archived