Home

Looking for experienced and Mature Players to Start a Clan

Gif

Hello. I have been considering starting a clan for some time now, and finally decided to come up with something.

I do not have a name chosen yet, but it is going to be Based on the Jedi Order, and founded by an active RPG

I plan on having a 6 or so people on the Jedi Council, and each Jedi Master or Knight will take on one padawan learner. The Padawan will then train with the master or Knight until they think the padawan is ready. Then they will face the trials.

The trials will be a single player map created by myself and some of the clan members.

This will be a 1.03 clan, until 1.04 comes out.

This is only the basic idea of the clan, and hope to hear many ideas from you as possible.

You can contact me through AIM at Gif93, or on ICQ at 161841291

Hello, I'm very interested in joining your clan. I have been in a clan the last few months that hasn't been going very well and wasn't put together very well. I would love to do some Role-Playing and really get into the character. Basing it upon the Jedi Order was a very good idea as well. Also, in my opinion, we should have Jedi names, no @$$ or Darth names, just get into the role. I'm a very good player (I hate to blow my own horn) and am respectful while playing. Anyways, here is some contact info for you.

AIM: redrum2871

E-Mail: sdogg_@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Luke

Post a reply or email me if interested!

I was just recentely tried for becoming a member in a clan but, Im not to imperesed with it and am very interested in what you have to offer. I agree with Luke on the names, very good idea, and as for the your ideas on the mod there a very good idea. I have let some contact info below...

E-mail: CademiaX@hotmail.com

MSN Messenger: CademiaX@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Yoda:syoda:

I like the idea of jedi Names. the council will come up with a system for names when it is formed.

I hope to gain much more support in this.

The trials in the SP map will start out with a room full of force related things. having to push and pull objects, etc. The second room will probably be a room with many non force enemies. The final room will be a few reborns or something of the sort. There of course will be many other rooms with secret stuff too.

ive been looking to join a clan also. will this just be your average every day clan consult on AIM hackinslash em up on ffa servers for will this be an actual thoughtout clan with some rpg elements as in getting into your character? thats the kind of clan ive been looking for.

Hopefully, as I understand, this will be very much RPG with the trials and other things. I think it would be dueling and clan matches and just some training, but hey, this isn't my clan. I would love to help form it though. Anyways, if interested give me a shout. Just workin out a few problems with my puter but it should be up by the weekend!

Thanks,

Luke (My Jedi name i think will be Mi'Qai Kielle or Mi'Kai Jovan)

PS. Plz help me decide which name to choose!?!

Originally posted by CademiaX

I was just recentely tried for becoming a member in a clan but, Im not to imperesed with it and am very interested in what you have to offer. I agree with Luke on the names, very good idea, and as for the your ideas on the mod there a very good idea. I have let some contact info below...

E-mail: CademiaX@hotmail.com

MSN Messenger: CademiaX@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Yoda:syoda:

Give me a shout and we can talk with Gif and maybe sort some stuff out :)sdogg_@hotmail.com (thats also my MSN)

This clan will very much so be RPG. thats what it is centered around.

If you are interested in being tested to be a Jedi Master and possibly hold one of the council Seats, pleas e-mail me at dpgiffin@attbi.com

I do not have MSN messenger, and have no plan to get it. You can contact me on AIM, ICQ or through e-mail though

After watching OkieDokie in a game, I have decided that Mi-Qai Kielle (his RPG name) will be a member of the Jedi Council.

that leaves us with 4 council members to go.

The forums for the Site will be up soon.

There are already clan names that go by New Jedi Order(NJO) and Jedi Order(JO) on the zone.I was thinking of mabey Jedi Order of the Old Repulci,Jedi of the New Order,Jedi of the Old Order,Defenders of the Light.I just thought of these from the top of my head.I could probely think of so more but i dont have the time.

Im interested in joining with you.I sent you a email Gif.When is a good time to meet?I await you to contact me.Thanks

Archived