Home

Saber Moves/Combos. Contribute!

leyon

So far this is the only combo I know which is unblockable. Please comment.

1. Drain

2. Pull / kick (immediately heavy right attack)

3. Assuming they fall, as soon as u land launch DFA on their heads. You will land on them. Aim down and they're toast.

4. If they do not fall the slow right swing will execute the moment your feet touch the ground and can help you score a frag if you know what you're doing.

Ps. Why do people pull / backstab when pull / kick is faster? I have never gotten used to the idea. And no one here uses backsweep/stab because it is so slow.

Pps. I've tried this and apparently it works for the Strong stance so far. When someone does a Strong attack on you, aim your saber so that you will block ( don't try this when he is too near, obviously ), and as soon as his saber glances off yours immediately attack. I have found the 'counter-attack' is upgraded to almost Light stance speed ( as well as a different animation ) !! Now you know why the bots sometimes kill you instantly when you attack :D Anyone else know about this? I suspect it also can work when you glance sabers off each other from being too close.

yeah, exactly, what if (darkside) you drain he drain? == right? or dodge the kick grip and push? or just grip and fling? either way, hes safe and you aren't. you realize that if you screw up and miss you are in deep trouble, right?

or, this move is easier to counter with light.

like afore mentioned, dodge kick + absorb

but howabout mindtrick? He can run, heal, do multiple things while you scramble to find him. even if 'see' is right by you, he still has the advantage. mind trick + dfa? please, lag time and the fact that he intiated it makes it worse.

now, i'm not saying that its worthless. it is an interesting move. the drain part is ingenious. i must try it. but there are other ways to score much easier quick frags with high success rates and much less pain.

Perhaps it is because of my limited experience, but where I play, interestingly enough, no one plays light side. Absorb can only last so long, and his force pool does not regenerate. Please explain how one dodges a kick too, the concept is foreign to me. As for mind trick, doesn't quickly flipping ' force seeing' on and off negate it? AFAIK you need half force pool @ Jedi master to pull mind trick off.

When vs. darkside, who drains first wins. He is left with half force, opponent zero. That's when the pull is undeniable :) But please enlighten me in the way of the force, I am anxious to learn, and all I see so far is spammers and kickers. Oh, and I play only on LANs.

U can dodge kick a couple of ways, so far I use 3

- crouch alot, when ur crouching the first jump of the kick will miss you and leave them open for a pull/push since they are in mid air

- rolling, it moves ways too fast for anyone to kick you

- strafe, rotating around your oppenent is the best way, assuming that ur alwasys facing ur oppoenet their first jump of the kick will jump in one direction while ur moving away already

abosrb at level 3 takes little force and can last around 30 seconds wif a full force pool, which is more than enough to walk in and pull some body who's trying to grip/ drain you,

drain takes 1 point of power of ur enemy and cost ur 1 1/2 for each point, to me dat's a real bad bargain.

and here;s a stupid problem Iam having wif pull then DFA combo:

every time I pull and trip them dwn when I do a DFA its always too close and when I land I just land on their head, it look totally stupid so can sum one tell is their some trick to it?:rolleyes:

Archived