Home

1.03... if u give it some thought

CanucKeR

Ok

I know that lots of people think that .03 ****ed jk2 up with ammo consumpstion and ****, but if u actually think about it, this game takes lots of time to learn the arc of the hvy reapter, and the bombs of the fletched. I am glad that they changed that other wise the game would just take no skill, and people would spam there shots. THAT TAKES NO SKILL. Speaking from a good jk ff gunner, i know its different then jk2. Jk2 is all about teams now, and they didnt focus on the 1on1. .03 patch is a great patch, and it took me time to get use to. It just makes the game harder to aim* *like i said before. So people dont give up on the game, just get use to it. MaReZ if you read this, wassup-- this is RaMpAgE

I agree...every FPS has guns. Actually, Q3A or UT probably are better guns wise. The game focuses on the saber battles, as that's what sets it apart from other FPS. I'm sorry to say, but guns are just the basic FPS part of the game, while they attempted to make sabering the part which put it over the top.

I think the guns AND the sabers in conjunction make JK2 outstanding. Many in our LAN group cant get the gist of the saber, but thanks to guns, they can still take part in a TFFA and CTF game and make a heavy contribution.

I hated UT and pretty much every shooter since the original wolf3d (which was ok), but JK2 had me addicted (havent played in a couple of months except on LAN...thanks to the very un-fun 1.03 changes).

Archived