Home

Could you actually read this one...

Paladin Musashi

...before you reply with a link to your standard explanation and close this matt-windu?

I moderated the tone of the post because I had read that thread after posting. Your standard answer thread however, while it might explain why your files section is not working, does not in fact answer the question I asked.

In the thread which you link to as an answer to all questions regarding site stability, you say:

If you have a high-speed connection that can handle some MASSIVE bandwidth usage, feel free to contact us.

So I gave you some options in the form of JK2Files, FileFront, and FilePlanet. Were you serious about that request or were you just trying to get people to shut up? I don't mean to be offensive, but what I'm saying is that if you took the files that you have, which are not archived on jk2files, and sent them there, and maybe to fileplanet as well, that would be a tiny bandwidth use for you which would pay dividends in dividing your traffic later, as well as giving the fans multiple means of acquiring skins which currently are completely unavailable because they are only archived with you.

I realize that it's easy to say that the author of the file could have, and possibly should have, submitted it to jk2files as well as to jediknightii.net, but this small effort on the part of your site's administration would generate a great deal of goodwill for you within the community, and lower the strain on your site in the long term.

Just think about it.

-Paladin Musashi

Archived