Home

Force Push/Pull = Lightsaber Throw

Bounty8888

Ok I'm having some trouble here with my key configuration, more specific mouse configuration. I've had JK2 since it came out but this problem only recently happened, may have even been after the patch. I've got the Microsoft intellimouse and I've got the side buttons (Mouse4 and Mouse5) bound to force push and force pull respectively.

Now my problem is that when I use the buttons now, automatically the lightsaber is thrown as well, which is quite annoying, especially when i want to pull enemies in single player or multi player, and not waste my force power on throwing the saber too.

If I use the standard f1/f2 configuration it works fine, but I really prefer my personal setup a lot better, any help? :confused:

yea, easiest way to fix it is to change the button on your mouse 4/5. Then change the buttons in the game config.

IE

Mouse4= f1

Mouse5=f2

Fpull=f1

Fpush=f2

Change it to something unused, like;

mouse4= [

mouse5=]

fpull=[

fpush=]

Also make sure the key you use for the effect in your game config isn't bound to another effect. You can bind 2 effects to one key. Sometimes the config file doesn't delete the prev bind, and then you get stuck with 2 functions on one key. To check for this open up your cfg and search for the effect that is happening. Note the key it's bound to and see if that key is used in another effect. Or you can just delete the cfg and rebind all your keys.

Hope this helps

:greedo:

Archived