Home

Strategies for Jedi Master Mode

Ren Sizzlefab

I use Dark Rage when I get the saber, then turn on Mind Trick just before it runs out so I'm invisible while I'm vulnerable, then heal up and start the cycle again, but this seems pretty cheap to me.

Does anyone have other strategies that they use and find work well in this game mode?

K_Kinnison, when you get the lightsaber in the Jedi Master gametype, you get ALL the force powers, dark and light. It's really fun.

There was this one dude on a jedi master server, his name was wtfomgbbq or something like that, and all he did was put force speed on and strafe jump through the whole map. He was really good at it, too. Once you saw him, before you knew it he had jumped at you and killed you. He had great timing.

slacker

Jedi master.... there's one saber, whoever gets it becomes the jedi. His force regen seems higher than on most servers, and he has access to both light/dark forces. He can only use the saber though.

Everyone else has no force (I think force jump level 1 by default) and stun batons instead of lightsabers ^_^ All the gunners attempt to kill the jedi master.

If memory serves, you only get points for killing a jedi and killing people when you become the jedi. Running away and hiding doesn't net you any points. Friendly fire is off, so none of the gunners can hurt each other.... I think that's default.

I haven't played it that much, but alot of the strategy seems to be pull/backstabbing gunners (no counter to force powers ala jedi vrs merc) and trying to get them alone. If you face multiple gunners, force speed/rage and run away. Pushing the mass of explosive fire they shoot at you back at them.

I'm pretty sure mind trick doesn't work... I think gunners get sight level 3 when tracking down the jedi. Haven't played it enough to know though.... I found it pretty lame.

Blank

You can use mind trick, it doesn't actually give them force seeing, it just locates the jedi and looks like force seeing. I found it pretty good until we found the above combo, now it's just a mad dash for the lightsaber, then run away from the jedi until rage runs out and hope that he's not near someone so he can't get mind trick to work.

Archived