Home

are there any "ghoul2"type servers out there ?

wtf

I'd kind of like to know of any servers with the "ghoul2, dismember, sabertrace" things enabled? (sorry ,I dont know the proper names for these)

I've read about these in a number of places and it sounds pretty cool, maybe actually close to SP type combat(with all the junk enabled- saberrealistic ,dismember,etc.). If these settings are close to SP then you CAN parry a backsweep/stab. I've seen reborn do it and I've done it(though I dont know how).

Oh well ,heres hoping someone posts a name or ip so Ican see first hand.

To tell you the truth I believe there are servers out there with Ghoul 2 Collision enabled..... The thing is, I'm not sure which ones have it..... I am sure, however, of servers with dismemberment enabled because I think almost all of them are.... All you need to do is activate it and wait for the settings to take play. The server I usually frequent one called "Van BC Feed the Need" and it has dismemberment enabled and I believe that the Ghoul 2 Collision will work there as well..... I'm also sure that the two new stances work in this server because I was just playing there a few hours ago. Anyway, I know I haven't been much help but if you need to ask any more questions, I'm here. See you on the servers.

-Darth Vitruvio (My name on the servers is: Darth Vitruvio (purple font).

Archived