Home

Yet another battle droid :)

MacD

Well, here's my prelimenary version of the battle droid model:

http://angelfire.lycos.com/cantina/macd/roger_mk1.jpg

(if you can't see it, just go to http://www.angelfire.com and THEN paste the link in the browser...for some reason angelfire doesn't like to be linked to)

I need to shave about 400 poly's off it, and adjust the scaling on some bodyparts, but the main bits are in :)

After that comes mapping, weighting and sounds, so if all goes well it should be ready beginning of next week.

It should be fun, having three versions of the battle droid around :) True to the movies too, as there's about 5 slightly different version in TPM alone. Trust me, I've been looking at screen grabs for a bit now :)

As this is my very first model for any game, any feedback would be greatly appreciated ("this is too large, etc" is good. "this thing suck", well "roger, roger" to you!).

I dunno, this model is pretty nice too. If not this, go for a protocol droid, or a destroyer droid.

The destroyer droid wouldn't really fit the skeleton, but it'd be a challenge :)

Then again, there are always Super Battle Droids.

Originally posted by Phaedrus

I dunno, this model is pretty nice too. If not this, go for a protocol droid, or a destroyer droid.

The destroyer droid wouldn't really fit the skeleton, but it'd be a challenge :)

Then again, there are always Super Battle Droids.

Yeah, I say do a protocol droid. That would rock! :D

Farging picky bastards!! He said PRELIMINARY with scaling adjustments needed for certain body parts.

And if you don't want the damn model, don't download it and use one of the other ones.

He could always name it something unique to keep it seperated from the other ones being made.

Christ people piss me off sometimes. :evil6:

Archived