Most Wanted Weapon Models

Uber Sith

What Would you all like to see be made as a weapon model

I think that these would be cool replacements:

1) Bryar Pistol - Han Solos Pistol or Padmes Pistol

2) E11 Baster- Jango Fetts Dual Pistols

3) Bowcaster- Clone Trooper Rifle and Blue laser

4) Sniper Rifle- Aura Sings or Zam Wessles massive gun

if anybody is making any of these please tell me... any other gun ideas put in this thread....:D

i've seen a couple of models for the jango fett blaster. in order for dual ones it would require some coding (i think) in a few weeks i am going to try to do a jango fett blaster. if its worth anything maybe jkII.net will post it :)

the saber hilt used for that picture is actually an in game model...albiet wicked high poly, but works great, on the second page of my sabers section. called Executioner Saber, or exec saber...can't remember what the link says...but its there

thnx, that lightspear was just a huge joke, that i did in like 10 min to see how rediculous it was(and toned its length down a bit, to make it playable, and now its cool)...but aside from jango's pistol, it is the most downloaded.

I've got a Qui-Gon's saber hilt in the works. I've just begun UV mapping(a huge pain), and I'll try to get some pics of the unskinned model posted tonight in the qui-gon saber thread if I have time.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to UV map for me and get credited for it, I would be extremely grateful :D

Archived