Home

Funny MOD IDEAS!!!!

Dark Begger

Hehe..well I was bored at work, so started this thread just for fun. I know a lot of you out there like to let out steam and flame ...although we all know its wrong..it's human nature. Sooo...I thought up this idea...FUNNY MOD IDEAS! no..not MOD's that will make the game better (well...it may..but whatever)..just MOD ideas that would be funny!

In no way do my ideas or anyone elses in here intend to offend any person in particular. Rather it is meant to express opinions on certain topics on the forums.

So anyways..here we gooo!!

My idea:

Ok, this mod will be great..Ok, two jedi (or sith) are in a duel. They start off infront of eachother, looking at eachother. They stand there and then wait....Then all of a sudden..BOOM! one of them dies! This mod may come true because slowly moves are getting nerfed...and limiting more and more of the game.

My second idea:

A view of two jedi come up, and then a little message box appears over their heads. Then you hear this countdown..3..2..1.. go! And the first person types in a flame at the other guy: stupid n00b! I pwnz j00!

THen the other guy retaliates with a flame. There will be a judge (AI or human) and more points are given to more constructive flames while less are given to stupid ones like, 'n00b!'. At the end whoever has the most points wins the duel!

heheheh...Kal El would be GOD in the second mod....he has so much practice here..hehehe...;)

A sith chopping away at a jedi, and the jedi just stands there, and he's all like "Oh wow, that reaaallly hurts :rolleyes: And oh no, you cut off my hand :rolleyes: oh, now your shocking me with lightning.........oh yea, thats really gonna hurt me.......:rolleyes:"

I think the mod would be called "Sarcastic Jedi"

grinnin guy says hello.

:D

How about a Yoda Mod were you can grab Yoda dolls and throw em at people and they blow up like Thermal Detonators and when they bounce you hear Yodas "aghh"

and when your Prime it and get ready to throw it, it says Put away your weapon I mean you no Harm..

There was a Mod like this For Half Life It was Funny as hell :)

nah..ther shouldn't be any flaming in here..it's just for fun. We'll try to keep this a happy thread...Kal El hopefully won't flame in here...though he won't come near me cuz he owes me 1000 pull+backstabs! mwahahhahahaha...You can't resist super man!

Originally posted by Dark Begger

heheheh...Kal El would be GOD in the second mod....he has so much practice here..hehehe...;)

Wow Kal El would really like this. Except he would want naked bots in the room with him.... Good Mod!:elephant:

Oh, What the Hell...

A Mod where every single player is Nude -- Including and not limited to, men, women, Rodians, Weequay, Imperials, Stormtroopers, and of course droids. Can't forget the naked droids ala Ep I and II - LOL.

I think it would be called Jedi Knewd II 1.2 ;)

Don't ask me why I thought of this. And no, I am not a perv. I just simply am stating what a lot of other players don't have the guts to say they want even if it is strictly for fun, hehehe

hehehe....COME ON GUYS there's got to be more funny mods you can think of...how about...

You start off in this duel room, where there are two of you pitted off together. You fight for a while and then you both freeze..and a picture of a Raven comes up in the background. Then one person gets to tell the Raven a complaint: "The backstab is too powerful!" then the next guy get's to complain about something else: "I don't like getting pulled down!" Then the Raven makes a noise, and leaves, and one of the fighter's gets his wishes..and either the backstab or getting pulled down can no longer be done! Therefore the best player will be the best complainer...

w00t! there's a mod for ya'll out there! heheheh joking..

Heres Another:

This is a skin that will replace Kyle with Steve Irwnin, the "crocodile Hunter."

When he gets hit he can say "oy!"

When he taunts he can say "Come ere,you little buggah!"

When he rescues Jan from the detention center, he can say "What a beauty!"

When Kyle says "I have a bad feeling about this" Steve will say "Danger Danger Danger!"

Note: my end-post will no longer be only"Grinnin guy says hello" added to it will now be "Blast! this is why I hate flying!"

BLAST! This is whay I hate Flying!

Grinnin guy says Hello.

:D

How about a mod where you are a siamese twin Reborn. One person controls left, and other right. You have to try to fight, and if both sides strafe in the oppisite direction, you get ripped in half, and have to start hopping around trying to kill each other. After 10 hops, your leg breaks, and you have to crawl. If the other person is still standing, they can hop over to u, pick up ure leg, and either, put it on, or proceed to beat you with it. Same goes for the arm.

I duno why I thought of it, but it makes me crack up! :D

ok heres mine:

Death star mod.

The player model changes to deathstar with the back of the player having the superlazer being built in. (u can see where this is going) and basically the only move is backstab so the last thing ur lil :deathstar: sees is another :deathstar: moving in and a green saber poking its way out of the super lazer killing in one shot.

the death anim will be a deathstar explosion.

it wont realy change gameplay but it will look good.

the intro to my mod:

two jedis meditating in a dark room only lit by candlelight...suddenly a dark shadow is cast over them....the first one gets up (the padawan) and flicks on his saber....."i sense a disturbance in the force master!", then all u see is this little monkey walk in and dance around doing the macarena for 50 minutes....the end

it will be called: The Monkey Mod

How about this:

Jedi get into a duel, and they stand facing eachother. The buzzer sounds and then they go at it! but not fighting..I mean bowing...THey bow to eachother and then taunt and do a little walk and then bow again. The person with the most insanely stupid and long intro (bow/taunt/walk) wins!

lol

Originally posted by Dark Begger

Ahh, thank you, thank you. It is really an honor to be considered as the god of arguments. (<--notice how I twisted your words there) ;):D:p

Originally posted by Jedi2k2

Wow Kal El would really like this. Except he would want naked bots in the room with him.... Good Mod!:elephant:

Sure why not. Tavion and Jan...But then the game would be unplayable for you because it would reach a 11 year old play limit.

Archived