Home

Tired of lame saber moves, these people know who they are

hawkofonyx

Been on Jedi knight for a few weeks now, learned pretty good saber moves with other players, something I find that requires no skills and is very lame is the force pull or push then the saber asskill, everyone is doing it now and its soooo damn basic yet stupid, absolutely no skill whatsoever, I started to practice the move and guess what, I get extremely easy kills as do others. I've since then stopped doing it cuase it takes all the fun out of JK2, just a statement to all who do this move, its lame, no skill at all, with practice anyone can perfect this move & takes the fun out of a good saber match duel, it sucks. I am now trying to figure a counter move to make an easy kill on those who use it, when perfected will post it.

i did this quite often against leelink in a demo with leelink on force powers (countering it)

i went and i turned on absorb at the very last second, as that's when they pull you because this is how pull works:

pull pulls them into your body, THEN and only if this happens do you fall to the ground (unless you hit something else in which this should also happen)

that is why you turn absorb on when you get close because they won't bother pulling you if you are too far away, any noob probably knows this (about the pulling)

unfortunately, and stupidly most people turn on absorb a distance away from everybody else, sure this will help against lightning, etc but it is easily heard and they just won't bother pulling you

if you turn on absorb as you come up to them or as they come up to you, the two of you may end up even hitting the keys at almost exactly the same time, this allows you to block the pull and attack, keep on absorb while the enemy is close to you

kick him or roll back if you are running low on force power

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

if you turn on absorb as you come up to them or as they come up to you, the two of you may end up even hitting the keys at almost exactly the same time, this allows you to block the pull and attack, keep on absorb while the enemy is close to you

kick him or roll back if you are running low on force power

:lsduel: Hmm...thx for the info, I'll try that, I noted you said kick him? sorry for being slightly new but how do you kick him? didn't know you could do this close to the enemy, my usual tactic is rolling cuase jumping can be taking down pretty easily.

party048.gif

Archived