gUrSuMnCt

Originally posted by wurstwasser

YEEAAAH!!!!!!!!

Please make Squall!!

He was my favourite model in JK1!!

He´s so cool!!!

He´s a GOD !!!!

MAKE HIM !! THAT`S AN ORDER !!!!

Wow, someone loves squall A little too much.

He always seemed so homosexual to me.

Cloud would be way better (IF ANYONE)

people should stop posting "You should make this model" because chances are no ones listening.

Personally i would prefer it if people just stuck to actual Star Wars models. Even though I would like to run around my server once in a while using a Bender model with a lightsaber screaming: "Bite my shiny metal ass!!!". But that's just me. :D

The fine firm grip of a lovely lightsaber should be used only by StarWars characters :)...Well...I think other models would rule, just as long as a saber fits them :)...But I would love to see more StarWars models....SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE JABBA AHAHAHAHA.

Its not that its not a good idea, not my taste for this game, but it's not that.

It's that alot of time goes into making these models, alot more than you'd think, so personally I have more than enough ideas of my own before I start doing requests.

So your best bet if you want something than no one is making is to pick up the tools and get to work.

Truly it's not talent when modeling a character with lot's of reference, but it's a technical thing. Knowing the tools is all you need.

Archived