Home

5 Saber Stances?!

blastmaster

I found two new or unfnished saber stances in the game today. Just out of curosity i input the setforceall cheat and set the value at 5, and i noticed that when i cycled through the saber stances there was an extra blue and red stance, but i tried the swings and they are actually different, or some of them are different. i think there were orrigionally going to be 5 stances in the game but the later narrowed it down to 3.

Also with that code i found that the mind trick allows you to take control of any enemy for a limited period of time or until they die, however it leaves your body unprotected. i haven't noticed any other differences but i haven't tried all of the force powers yet.

Ok ppl, this is what you do.

Open up the console and type setforceall 5 . Voila! You get two moer saber stances plus Jedi Mind Trick level 4!This is NO joke. When you mind tgrick someone after typing this code, you actually take full control over them. Try it!

If you only want the SABERSTANCES and not mess with any of the other force abilities.

The command is:

setSaberOffense 5

Also you can bind a key to this.

An example would be, assuming you don't really WANT to cheat....altho you need to for this, would be to bind a key like so:

bind x "helpusobi 1; setSaberOffense 5; helpusobi 1"

(Note - replace x with whatever button you want to use for this)

There you go..use it... =)

~Orb

Archived