Home

Realistic Gameplay

Adi_Sunrider

After watching all 5 of the Star Wars movies the other day, i realised that some stuff in the game is very different from the movies and no-where near as realistic!

For instance in Episode 1 - Obi-Wan Pushes some droids and they die, Qui-Gon Jinn pushes some droids and they hit a wall and die. And i know these are droids are just droids and are easy 2 kill because there mechanical!

:aobi :saberb::bdroid2::bdroid1: :bdroid1:

In Episode 2 - When the Jedi are fighting in the Arena, you see the ocasional jedi pushing droids and super droids onto the floor and they die easily!

and before u reply i know these droids are mechanical, but if u push something shurly flesh and bone break easier. i mean in metal it just dents it.

Well..i think that they should implement a patch that makes storm troopers die whenever you push them, i mean this could get out of hand..in that people will constantly just push to kill stormies, but if u made it so that i used more force power and only killed if say ur push was force power 3. do u think that would be better?

Blaster Fire - And im pretty sure about this in all the movies ive seen Stormtroopers die with one blaster hit, and fall down dead, in Jedi outcast, they take about 3-4 hits in the chest and sometimes 2 hits in the head, do u think this should be changed to one hit?

:aobi::saberb::trooper: :trooper:

And Blocking while attacking, on Ep 1. Obi-wan at the start attacks and blocks at the same time, you can do this on Jedi Outcast some times, but do u reckon that would be good or bad?

:charric::slsaber:

And a jumping kick move, if u watch the start of Ep 1 again when they are on the Trade Federation Ship Obi-Wan jumps out and pouts both of his legs at 45% angle and kicks 2 droids down and then slashes another one up, do u think there should be a set kick move?

Adi Sunrider

Please reply with what u think?,but dont reply shouting ur wrong ur wrong, please reply with what u think is right and what i have said wrong?

Well what they're doing in the movies is bashing them into walls and floors and thus breaking them. You CAN do that in Mysteries of the Sith with Force Push, that was a lot of fun... in JK II its a bit harder to accomplish since the push isn't as powerful but you can still do it...you can't do it at all in multiplayer though, i don't think.

I think they do or they would all just fly to heaven. I kill stormies all the time by pulling em to me. Then pushing them into the wall. THey are fun to play with when they are unarmed...who else has that urge to just take a storm trooper and squeez till it screams and the juices come out?!

Well, you'll notice too that (at least by default, when I played), sabers don't kill enemies just by touching them (although they do if you activate/deactivate them touching an enemy NPC).

In MotS you could smash people against walls and kill them that way (and not take any penalty, unlike killing them other ways in SP) and I swear you COULD push them off cliffs too.

Notice that in the movies while Force Push made mincemeat of most droids it was used on, it didn't ever kill any Jedi/Sith it was used on!

Originally posted by bacon85

maybe droids can'T get standing up again if they fall?:confused: just that ive never seen a droid gettin up .

LOL!

I've never seen that either. It's like those cartoon turtles who fall on their backs and are stuck there. LOL!

Maybe with Kyle, Lucas is trying to say that Obi-Wan and other Jedis are better Jedis than Kyle?

Just a thought.

Archived