Home

Whats your faveriote saber color?

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-

Faveriote Lightsaber Color??  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Faveriote Lightsaber Color??

• Red cause you like to be evil, feared, and bad ass cause Vader and Maul\'s sabers were red.
    • Orange perhaps? cause you like orange falvored star burst and air heads.
    • Yellow, cause well you thought Yun was the sh!t in Jedi Knight and you want to be just like him.
    • Green? cause your a big fan of Luke, or Qui Gon?
    • Blue maybe? cause its basic, cool, and the OG style lightsaber color.
    • Purple, cause you figured if Mace Windu opened up a jar of whup @$$ with it you could too.
    • You dont give a flying F what color your lightsaber cause you know its all on skill not color.

What is your faveriote saber color? maybe its Red cause you like to be evil and feared. Orange perhaps? cause you like orange falvored star burst. There is Yellow, cause well you thought Yun was the sh!t in Jedi Knight and you want to be just like him. Green? cause its the 2nd main color of Jedi's lightsabers or just cause lukes lightsaber was green. Blue maybe? cause its basic cool and the OG style lightsaber color. oh cant forget purple, this is your faveriote cause well you thought Mace Windu just happen to whip a jug full of @$$ with it. You decide

Definitelly orange , not only is it a badass sith-like color, but no jedi that i've seen in the movies has used orange, so that makes me the jedi who uses orange. guess i just like being unique. yellow is too flashlightish, and red has been overdone for the sith. that really just leaves orange.

lol, plus i'm a V-tech hokie, and if your in college you know where i'm coming from. I actually just realized the irony of it. its in my blood i guess.

Originally posted by fett_jamaika

how can i edit my picture ( that on the left)? i don't know how to change it into an other.

You have to go into USER CP at the beginnning of the forums, then click on EDIT PROFILE, the option to change your Avatar will be on the bottom.:D

I choose purple, not really because of Mace Windu (even if he rocks :D) but cause you can't say if it's dark or light ;)

moreover there isn't a huge number of guys who use it (in the movies AND in the game :p)

:saberr: + :saberb: = purple :( add this in the smilies section (all the colors in fact...)

Blue, Purple and Red looks clean during game and i

think Blue is best then comes purple and then red

Green is good color but it doesn't look clean during

game (it doesn't look like a light) it is number four

Yellow and Orange doesn't look clean during game

and they are not soo good colors soo they are

so they are...

I choose orange because no Jedi has ever used it in the movies that I can tell of (haven't really seen or read it in the EU comics/books either). It's just such a badass color! With an orange saber, are you good, evil? Hard to tell! Hehehe. Just like Mace's purple blade, with orange you get that bad mofo vibe. :p:cool:

I just like the orange blade. Though I've noticed in JK II JO the blue and green blades seem to have the best glow and effects or is that just the color? :confused:

Originally posted by kwakkie

This thread makes me wonder:

WHY are there like 8 different colors but not a single WHITE one?

Besides, it would seem easier to make a white sabre, right?

hmm.. how do sabres work? Crystals or something?

The crystals that form the power core of the saber only come in colors, I don't believe there are any white crystals.:D

NOTE : The sith do not use the same crystals as the Jedi. They use a synthetic crystal, which is why their sabers are always red. :D

Archived