Home

Take Jango's force jump animation and change it to jet pack w/ flames

DividedByZero

Like the title says, it would be awesome if someone could take the normal force jump animation for the mandalorian model and add some flames to make it look like he was jet packing instead of force jumping.

This would be even better as a mod where instead of force power, the blue bar represented the power of the mandalorian armor and it's verious weapons.

For instance, double tapping a direction key would make fett dive in that direction, while diving, if you hit and hold the jump button, it could activate the jet pack so you could fly around :).

I don't have the skills to make this fantasy come true, oh well, maybe someone can do something w/ it.

Actually, it wouldn't require any new animations to make many changes. For example, the jetpack could simply activate after the preliminary flip of a moving force jump and allow free movement afterward. Also, the force lightning could be replaced by the flamethrower, which looks excellent in the Quake III engine (as demonstrated by Wolfenstein), and force seeing could be replaced by some sort of infra-red system. I'm sure there are other possibilities, but thats all I can come up with at the moment. There's a bountyhunting mod in the works right now called "The Hunted", maybe some of this will be included.

BTW, this should be in the General Editing or Coding forum.

Gayness beyond gay......

THe only problem with all that is how A mod works it would efect every player in a game so to have a mod with jetpack fire would also give luke and his Jedi friends Jetpack fire for no reason at all.....also the some with the other things, it would look cool for Jango and pals but really really stupid for every1 else....

That would be the best..

Jump Jets Animation just for Jango would be cool..

So what could be replaced:

Jump:- Jup Jets

Lightning:-Flamthrower

Choke/Push/Pull:-Cable Gun

Lightsaber/Stun Baton:-Claw on arm?????????

Heal:-Medipack or somthing

Seeing:-Infra Red Goggles

Rocket Launcher:-Rocket on Pack

Bryar:-One of his dual pistols

E11:- Dual Pistols

im sure that would be an amazing add on.......about the flying around...... i dont think thats possible unless its single player or somthing

Archived