Home

Flash of light during saber lock in MP?

jlove

I noticed in 103 patch that they have increased the bright flash from the sabers when the hit each other and bounce off of each other, but when you get into a saber lock, there is no flash of light emitted from the sabers like there is in the single player. There are a few sparks during a saber lock, but no bright flashes of light.

Is there anything I can do to make this happen? Can I just edit my mpconfig.cfg? Is there a mod out there that added this light effect during saber lock?

Please let me know. Thanks and have a great day.

I forgot to mention for the above new thread that I am trying to make this bright flash of light during saber lock happen during multiplay.

Just in case you didn't figure that out already. If anyone knows how to do that or if there is a mod to be able to do that in MP like it is in single play, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Thanks Teleguy for finding that for me, but I had already tried that mod before and it's not what I was looking for. The 103 patch has already done a pretty good job adding extra lense flare or bright flashes of light, but not for the saber lock.

So all I was looking for was to have the saber lock have the same flashyness as when the sabers bounce off of each other.

But maybe there is no way to do it. Thanks

Archived