Home

[Raven] whats going on about a patch?

-=[M@ximus]=-

my clan [HoT] where in a Cup Final on EJFL, and sadly the whole game was spent walking round in the back backwards!

i dont know if you even care, but JK2 is die'ing and quite fast as well at a bad rate, you make games that we wait for them somin like that goes wrong, then news spreads that you wont be updating it again?

i bet all other games you create now get more attention, due too you dont care cause the game is out

this isnt a flame, just wish someone would say somin offical

the game is gettin sad and boring with everyone just walking round backwards now

i hear that the 1.3a or what ever is supposed to be pretty decent, why dont u take that and tweak it your selves alitte

and then there you go, no hard work, just make it offical

this is goes on for a nother few months, i can see JK2 being dead, comp wise, and even not as used Publicly as well

a fantastic game, made poor by a Patch, which from what i hear, you wont be doing anything about

god i hope u actually still read these threads

anyways, i look forward too Star Wars Galaxies, as if this aint corrected i am going to that perm, but somin like this happens in that, you can be sure i wont pay your sub prices...

it will be a disapointment too all SW fans and JK2 players too see this go down the pan!

thanxs for reading

m8 i aint blaming anyone inperticular, the talk going round is, they cant get funded, all it would take it someone kind enough too make alterations too a patch, then send it out too say just JKii.net and from there it would spread

just leaving the game with way it is, is no way too sort a problem, and if needed then, fine, Lucas if you want your Fans too stay Fans i would seriously look into this "no funding" if this continues your going to start getting "no one buying your stuff" tis a price u pay when u make a game, and then u just decide to leave it

and if it is try that you said "the game is fine too us" then your seriously need to quit makeing games then, cause your way past being fine

i wouldnt be suprised if no one from Lucas even plays games lol

oh well

Archived