Home

Chaining

Citanul

I hear a lot about chaining on these boards. What exactly is that anyway? How do you chain moves together?

And also, I'm not sure if it's an official move or not or if any of you guys have seen it, but I was watching my friend play and he did this sort of spin thing, like how Link in the Zelda games do. You know, where it's all firey but only with no fire.

He did it in the air and it looked pretty cool. I'm not sure if I just saw it wrong or I blinked or something, but he killed two people in the air.

It was amazing!

Actually, now that I think about it, it looked a lot like "right+click" to me, but he was standing straight up and in the air. Like Link!

If you've played Smash Bros, if you use Link and use his "Up+B" attack, that's what it looked like.

Chaining attacks is easy.well the ones I know.In yellow or blue style just press the foward button(hold it i mean)then attack.Blue can chain up alot of attacks while doing this but less dmg when hit.Do yellow and do the same thing.You can chain up to 3-5 attacks with about 40-50 dmg a hit.

Whatever. I not that I have been here longer than you, therefore I am entitled to be a crusty old whiner.

As for you, I suggest you go change your nappy, it appears to be leaking. And don't bother replying, I really am not in the mood today. Go bug Kal-El or something.

Archived