Home

Tarinn Menos - New Skin

BradFu

This is a rework of my very first skin. Originally, I did some recoloring, and adjustments of existing skin peices. This time I created the clothes 100% from scratch, and HEAVILY modified the Galek face, transferred it to the Jedi model. The only reason I used the Galek face on this is because the way I have it modified, he looks EXACTLY as I originally envisioned the character.

Tarinn himself has undergone a lot of changes. Originally, he was going to be a Jedi, one of the Kanthen Sector Watchmen. His story has changed almost completely now.

Tarinn Menos was a Republic Senate Guard for less than three months before he foiled a major assassination attempt, and was rewarded with the honor of guarding Supreme Chancellor Valorum himself. At the age of twenty, Tarinn had everything he wanted. Not long after, however, Palpatine's plot began to unfurl, and Valorum was removed from office. Though he knows that realistically there was nothing he could do, he still feels that he failed to protect Valorum in some way. He left the Senate Guard soon after, and began a patchwork of different jobs, including Special Forces and Mercenary work. Like all men involved in such things, he eventually wound up on Nar Shadaa. It was there that he met the Twi'lek Jedi Knight Lenya Vanua. Lenya was secretely assigned as an observer on Nar Shadaa, and Tarinn began assisting her with gathering information. Though not a Jedi, Tarinn has unofficially joined the Kanthen Sector Watchmen. Unconventional situations call for unconventional allies...

And now, the picture :)

http://windu.cjb.net/tarinn.jpg

Feedback? Complaints? Silly comments? :)

BradFu!

Very nice, but heavily modified or not the face still looks a lot like galak. I think it's the whole area around the eyes. I know you're limited as far as the model goes, but try to brightening them up more to less accent the Galak furrowy brow, and it should look much different.

Archived