Home

Really Dense Question

Guest Darth Zero

Guest The_Gamesta

It will never be on a psx ever....The game is older so whay would thay put the time in to make it for psx when you have a ton of new better looking games?

Guest LDB_Leeman

It is a shame DF2 never made it to the PSX - that would have been fun.

However, Obi-Wan might be on PS2, if recent rumours are found to be true. To be honest though, I'd much rather play a first person shooter with a mouse and keyboard than a joypad. smile.gif

------------------

www.thereckoning.co.uk - My Personal Starcruiser.

Guest ShadeShifter

I've grown attached to the N64 game controller for 1st person shooters. I wish that they would come out with an N64 style contoller for the PC.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest Jedi Kenobi

I have seen N64-style controllers for PC at my local Shopko.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest Darth_Simpson

There will probably be a keyboard and mouse for the PS2, because UT is coming out in PS2 format and I absolutely refuse to play a FPS with a console controller, except Goldeneye!

• 1 year later...
Guest Kurgan

The Gravis Xterminator gamepads are pretty close to the DC controllers (which I like far better than the N64 controllers, which are just goofy), though the analog sticks aren't as good, plus you've got two extra triggers, a hat stick, and a throttle.

All are programmable. Of course you don't get vibration, but for me, it's an over-rated gimmick (and really only appropriate in certain games anyway).

Why would you want it? Well certain games are a lot more fun using that as a controller than a keyboard and mouse. About the only games I actually use keys/mouse for are post-Quake FPS games, and maybe Thief.

If I ever get "Typing of the Dead" then that would be another game I'd use the keyboard for. ; )

To the initial poster, nope, we haven't seen anything yet and no plans by LEC to port JK/MotS to any other platform has been announced (they cancelled the Mac JK back in '97, remember?).

I think it's probably a safe bet that neither game will get ported to the PSX, though an Xbox or PS2 port might be interesting. I'd love to see a DC port (if they can do UT, Quake3, KISS SC:TNC, and Rogue Spear, they can do JK), but it appears as if LEC has stopped supporting that platform (with the cancellation of Super Bombad Racing DC).

Kurgan

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: Kurgan ]

Archived