Home

(Req) Corran Horn, in Jedi attire

Daskers

I was looking through the 'New Essential Guide to Characters' and I saw a picture of Corran Horn in a green Jedi attire. If anybody has this picture or book, have a look (the book has a load of great character pictures) I thought it would be cool if somebody could make this into a model.

i agree w/ Daskers, a Corran Horn model or even a skin would kick serious a**!!!!! i saw a skin out some where, it came with a silver blade that was ok but still looked like the yellow one it replaced. also the skin made Corran look old and almost like Count Dooku! :saberr:

Yeah. It rocked. I'm a fan of Heir to the Empire, the early X-wing novels, and yes, Shadow Hunter. Basically any Michael Stackpole or Timothy Zahn books. But Corran Horn is in my opinion, up there with Mara Jade and Thrawn as one of the expanded universe's best creations. Plus, as I said, that picture in that book DOES ROCK!

:D Now THATS what I was talkin about. Cheers Bradfu. Its bascally a variation on the basic jedi attire, coloured green with a Anakin'ish waistcoat.

And in this game, focused mainly on lightsaber combat, we NEED jedi.

Any modelers out there?

...please?

Actually, an entire new model isnt needed, if someone would re-skin Absaths and Bloodriots "Tyrion" ( http://66.250.73.242/jediknight2/images/tyrion.jpg [first two would be best choice] ) in Horn's green attire and add his face, youd have a very good Corran Horn model, because their clothes are very simular, and Tyrion also has the correct hair style (he also has a robed version included, just remove the "sith" versions. [ to access the robed version in-game type in console "model jedi_tyrion/robed"] ). Now no-one bash me cause "this should go in the skins section" because no-one would look there.

Originally posted by artik88

did anyone notice how the Tyrion model's hands looked big and odd? also i liked the model but thought the face was weird looking. :rolleyes:

I never really noticed the hands, but ill check to see for myself, the reason the face probably looks weird is cause it isnt modeled after anyone in the star wars universe, it just came from Absath/Bloodriot's mind. hehe. Well, be sure to post Inbredyokel with how the skin looks.

I played around with the skin for a while, and I guess the Tyrion model would suffice for a decent Corran skin. I just needed to be sure that Tyrion wasn't like the Jan model, in that anything I did would come out looking like Tyrion with a goatee.

So far I'm mostly done with the face, but I don't want to post anything and open my work up to criticism until I'm at least happy with what I've got, and believe me that it will take some time to get the hair to that point with the way the model is shaped. When I do put up some screenies, I'll start a new thread in the skinning forum and post a link to it here, since this wouldn't exactly be the appropriate place to chart my skinning progress.

Archived