Home

PLEASE HELP, 1st Level

Gamrman3

Yeah yeah, i am a newb, havnt played a game in a while but please help me.

In the very first level, i am already stuck. I am at the part where i go into a big room with 4 bridges. 1 is still closed and guarded by a force field. 2 of the bridges lead to rooms where there were 2 guns a guy behind blaster proof glass and a door that is still locked. I turned off every switch i have found and the bridge is still retracted, the doors are still locked. Also, I go down some stairs and there is a force field with 3 storm troopers and a commander dude. Help me!!!!!:fett:

okay, heres what should happen . . . . .

minor spoilage. . . .

when you enter the red & green areas, you blow the turrets. the guy behind the glass goes nuts, and opens the door and charges (door goes green on panels on side). hope that helps. else, dunno. good luck.

Here's another tip, or should I say a question.

In the in the second cargo hanger there is a droid wandering around (I call him George). Have you taken the elevator down in this room? If you haven't it might be to your advantage to do so. Once you are down there it will lead you to a passage way to an area that has swictches (near where the security officer is) turn on all of these switches. This should help you get into the "Blue", and "Green" areas of the base.

One other thing, keep your eyes open for codes...;)

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

Archived