Home

In the Temple Tournament map, how do you jump up to where you can walk on the sky?

Supers

I have a great demo showing you how to get into the pipes above the flag. Give me your email and I will send it to you. Or maybe Twins would like to host it on his site. It's high quality . . . no waiting for me explain things because I bound all the messages to different keys.

slacker

Originally posted by MediocreSlacker

I have a great demo showing you how to get into the pipes above the flag. Give me your email and I will send it to you. Or maybe Twins would like to host it on his site. It's high quality . . . no waiting for me explain things because I bound all the messages to different keys.

slacker

sure i'll host it

email it to me

philandrew_t@hotmail.com

I can get up to the top using the wall walk thing, but I can't get "stuck" there in mid air like some people have. In bespin, if FF is on, basically you jump, and have a teammate force grip you and you force grip them all the way up, it's just a timing thing. It was quite funny to see the flag carrier go up there when his team was in the lead. Good way to win, lol.

Archived