Home

Prequel JK2

§øníç

Wouldn't it be cool if Raven made an expansion of JK2 with Prequel missions? I think it would be great to have an Attack of the Clones level where you and Qui-Gonn team up to take a down a double saber weilding Darth Maul. A Jango Duel Level would be pimp too...with a final battle at the end where everyone's favorite...YODA enters! Do petitions work? I know Raven could make money off of this.

Those ideas are cool and all, but being a EU fan, I hope they have an original story in the expansion (if there is one), like they have for the last three games. Maybe they can throw in those cyborg people from the new books in place of the empire or remnant. Hacking Storm Troopers in SP mode's getting old.

I think either before Episode I or during the time of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion would both be excellent setting for an expansion pack. Hacking and slashing stormtroopers does indeed tend to get a bit long in the tooth lately. I'm also an EU fan and I feel that stories involving Imperial superweapons or secret plots on a galactic scale are also getting redundant.

The time before the downfall of the Old Republic offers the best environment for a good Jedi backstory; those who like a good plot and character profile could get a lot out of this setting if written correctly. I've always wanted to play a few levels and duke it out in some climactic fights out in the high-rises of Old Coruscant.

The desperate war against the Yuuzhan Vong offers great potential for raw-knuckled combat and new enemies to fight. The organic nature of Yuuzhan Vong ships, weapons and equipment could make for some unique new units and installations, as well as new player-usable weapons. There is much that could be done here.

Seeing Obi-Wan take on Jango in Episode 2 made me dream of a game set in the time of Mandalorian warriors. Multiplayer would rock if it were :aobi: vs :jango: with the Jedi using their lightsabers and the Force with the Mandalorians with blasters and all of the suit gadgets. I think it'd rock!

As for expansion packs, it would have to have something roughly related to the era of Jedi Outcast. I'm guessing that Tavion will have to come back in some way.

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by §øníç

I think it would be great to have an Attack of the Clones level where you and Qui-Gonn team up to take a down a double saber weilding Darth Maul.

do u mean phantom manace? Qui-Gonn and Maul are both deaed during the times of ATOC cause it happens 10 years after TPM

Archived