Home

How to do...

Wembly

Hello! I've got two questions.

1) There's this irritating direct upswing move that i see being used. How do I do it? I don't even know what style it's in...

2) There's a finisher move for medium right? and a stab-back move for quick style right? Is there a special move for strong style? And how do i do it?

Thanks!

1) There's this irritating direct upswing move that i see being used. How do I do it? I don't even know what style it's in...
You probably mean the light lunge or blue stance lunge. Go to blue stance. Press crouch + forward + attack.

2) There's a finisher move for medium right? and a stab-back move for quick style right? Is there a special move for strong style? And how do i do it?

First, the special move of the blue stance isn't really the backstab but the above explained lunge move. Backstab/-sweep moves exist in all three stances and are all performed with back + attack (enemy close behind).

The special move of red stance is the so called DFA (Death from Above). Go to red stance, start any swing, then in mid swing (while attack still pressed) press forward + jump. It performs an overhead downward chop while executing a jump, landing crouched and the saber buried in the ground.

Hope it helped...

Archived