Home

Wookiee Model Released!

Major Clod

This just caps off my perfect day!

Off Topic: I just got home from spending the day at The Magic Of Myth: Star Wars Exhibit in the Brooklin Museum.

I took about twenty pictures of Yoda alone!

Then we went to The Ziegfeld Theatre, watched AOTC (7th Time). I come home, check this site... and Wham- Wookiee Modle Released!! (Clone Trooper Too!)

You artists are THE BEST!

Thank you so much for the work, I can't wait to add to the community myself. I am studying 3DSmax right now, and have also started to mess with and rewrite bots.

Thank You Major Clod!

-nomad

May The Force Be With You... Always

OH i just had an FFA with it and its brilliant

LOL.... the Makin out scene replacing jan with the wookie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA Brilliant

The model is absloutly amazing.....i can see ya got a few good reference pics from SWG cause they look almost identical...which ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Would anyone know how to make jan into desann size? the wookie to jan sound conversion is working quite well in the game but it just wont work when jan/wookie is smaller than kyle. Looks too bad to use it the way it is. I have posted this in the editing forum but I though I'd post it here too in the hopes that some of you modelers might know.

cheers all.

wooohooo that worked!!

I can make jan/wookie to propper hight now :)

all you have to do is extract the npc.cfg file and well from there i just cut the size command lines from desann and pasted them under the jan part :) jan is now tall and desann is normal height :)

well done

great work

and so on

now i wood like to know what is your next model

if u dont know

then I have a request that u make a bothan (spy)

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/species_images/bothanmale.jpg

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/species_images/bothanfemale.jpg

http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/bothan/eu.html

Originally posted by Galactic Magi

the one thing i saw that could have been better though was that i thought the legs were a little too skinny. Other than that everythings perfect.

just wanted to say that (one of) the most impressive things about this model was the skinny legs and arms on the model that adds the illusion that he is actually a bit taller than the other MP models.

Woohoo! that looks so great in game. I would imagine not as great for people that dont have anti aliasing on their vid cards with all those edges.;) Other than the flicker on some of the hair, which probably cant be helped in the first place its amazing. He really does look taller, till you walk up to jan of coarse.:D

And for peloquin.

That mod might give me a reason to play through the game again. I bet it will be really funny.:) I think we will need a good Han skin for kyle to make it really great though.:) And please get a screen shot for the part that jan, and kyle kiss.:D I bet that will look so funny/:D

Darkhold X, I've changed the hight of the jan character so that as a wookie he's atleast 2 or 3 foot taller than the kyle model. There is a half way decent han solo skin in the skin/files section here. And for the kissing sceen, because I've altered the height it looks allot like when Chewie hugged Han in RotJ when the pair are reuntied again in jaba's palace. All in all I'm tring to completely cut jan out for this mod. I'm half way through and it's working well, the only prob is the other characters will still call the wookie jan. Like in the first cut sceen mon mothma says "kyle, jan greetings" followed by jan's responce in "wookie talk" then mon mothma says "no doubt" and goes on with the rest.

OK

Now that I've actually played with the model, I can say

that it is truly awesome.

Thank you very, very much.

I could not ask for the skin to be any better.

Excellent, excellent job.

hats off, kudos to you, you win the cigar!

Have a wonderful Life Day.

-Chewie, Mala, Itchy, and Lumpy

Archived