Home

Jumping to Conclusions

Twins of Doom

I was on my clan's Full Force server, and I used drain on my opponent. I beat the guy. The next person comes up and says

"You cheater I saw you, your hp was going up the whole time" I'm like "...it was force drain you idot"

him

" hm...force drain never heals me"

"you must not be hitting the person with it"

"okay, hit me with an attack and i'll use drain"

so i do...with heavy stance and it kills him

nobody calls me a cheater and gets a way with it

i kicked him after awhile because this person always said that somebody was cheating, he couldn't accept that somebody was beating him

has anybody else ever ran into this problem of a person constantly accusing people of being a cheater?

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

I was on my clan's Full Force server, and I used drain on my opponent. I beat the guy. The next person comes up and says

"You cheater I saw you, your hp was going up the whole time" I'm like "...it was force drain you idot"

him

" hm...force drain never heals me"

"you must not be hitting the person with it"

"okay, hit me with an attack and i'll use drain"

so i do...with heavy stance and it kills him

nobody calls me a cheater and gets a way with it

i kicked him after awhile because this person always said that somebody was cheating, he couldn't accept that somebody was beating him

has anybody else ever ran into this problem of a person constantly accusing people of being a cheater?

ROTFL:D

This is the "Lamer Effect"... Lamer: n A person who whines because they cannot face the fact they suck.

Basicly in some people's mind they think that they kick some major ass in a game but they really suck. I've had this happen from games like the good ol' JK, to CS, to Quake 3. Basicly every game has is gaggle of bìtchers and laggers that think that someone must be cheating since no one can beat them. I just basicly single out this person and kick their ass as much as possible... you can get sort of a self forfilling feeling out of it. :ewok:

Archived