Home

Saber...

SeraphimII

What saber hilt do you use? And Why?

I like Obi Wans Padie saber. Mostly because Obi wan kicked ass in Ep1 and was ok in Ep2. Also cooler the Qui Gon and he kills DM so he's pretty cool. Anyway its a cool saber but it's irritates me when Vader slaps it acrost the map because I fight him on bespin air vents and its a long return wait. Heh, anyway thought I'd share and see other ppls opinon.

Vaders sabe looks cool too.

/me waits for all the Darth maul saber/luke rotj...

Yea, but I still play single player off and on, I wish they made Multiplayer more like single. I mean Slaping sabers out of the air is fun in single and it would serve more of a purpose by helping to control throw whores in multi. Also I like the fact you can throw your saber and turn it off in mid air, that would've been great in multi.

I use the default hilt model, I don't see anything wrong with it, and I'd rather have a hilt that isn't from the movies in the first place. When a server makes me download a hilt (which pisses me off) I delete it right away.

*******Waves hand in a Jedi Like Mannor*******

Beg on the Street for money or try prostittution. Go, Go now Jedi Knight 2 awaits you!

/mindtrick

Arca your Exar kun saber looks great, but since I'm usually a light tempered player, a saber all spiky wasn't my style.

You still made 3rd places tho on saber choice!

1.) Obi Wans paddie saber

2.) Vaders saber, Its all sleek and really, really well done

3.) Exar Kun, The 3rd best looking saber in the pack I downloaded.

Tho I have to admit dooku's was tempting.

Archived