Home

Clonetrooper Model Released!!!

Niblem

Originally posted by Niblem

Hahaha, cool... Angry Sandwich but what happened to the skins?

Is there something wrong with my Clonetrooper model? They look fine to me... but then again, I never saw the movie so I don't know how they really look. Are you referring to the grey area on the Clone Troopers chest?

angry: yeah looks like the texture cordinants got knocked off some how..? who knows as long as it looks fine in mp..

Yeah i heard about the saber problem.. Anyone know what the bone is supposed to be?

Hmmm... anyone else here who've converted their Clonetrooper model into the SP game having the same texture problem as I am (Grey area on the troopers chest)?

If you've converted it into the SP game, and you're not having that problem, can you please tell me how you did it? Thanks. :)

well getting sounds itself will be a task... Cause the movie isnt out yet, the commercials dont help.. The only bit of light i have for the time being is to wait until Clone wars for gamecube comes out or record my own (not likely) or maybe clone campeign's, does it have any trooper sounds?

Jango, 1st off do you have the model for the shadow trooper to clonetrooper conversion installed? It uses the same directory i believe. sorry your gonna have to delete it or move it for the time being. OR i have fixed a bot problem which loades the standard tooper instead of the commander, shoud be updated soon, i uploaded it last night so when ever jediknightii.net loads.

If its a icon that isnt showing up.. then you have got the first problem so delete or move the shadow trooper skin file.

If you can see both icons but get only one skin for both.. then you have my bot bug.

Hope this helps..

Oh and as for the bone tag problem.. Well I will fix it, found out why in that thread. But not right away will i release it. I'd rather fix some of the bone weight's skins and mess with the smoothing on his back (still never got that right) and then see if i can get some sounds somewhere..

Originally posted by Niblem

Oh and as for the bone tag problem.. Well I will fix it, found out why in that thread. But not right away will i release it. I'd rather fix some of the bone weight's skins and mess with the smoothing on his back (still never got that right) and then see if i can get some sounds somewhere..

cant anyone send you clonetrooper sounds from Clone Campaigns?

Archived