Home

Geonosis Arena Mod

Nanodagiardino

Well I had this co-op idea and I think it's very nice so here goes the picture.

The geonosis Arena. The action starts in the center of the geonosis arena. Some (5-10) jedi in the center(or maybe to different locations) and an ever increasing number of spawning droids. The time that you survive depends on your skill and on the ability of you allies jedi. A sort of ladder game, who last longest is the hero.

My area is not coding so I don't know about some stuff. So I ask you. What do you think?

I think co-op isn't that great in JO. Compared to RCW, or SOFII at least

i d love to see (well perhaps code but...) a Geonosis arena mod ...

When i saw Ep2 i told myself dude ! a mod in this arena with 20 jedis against doids and geonosian would be great !!

But a problem would be the fps !

your system wouldn't really be happy to calculate the predictions of 100 npc .....

and 20 jedis with their sabers and force powers....

well it s an intresting idea !

if it is serious i *might* be intrested helping you with the coding

The jedi battle of Geonosis arena is probably the greatest combat scene in starwars history. A mod on this concept would be a definite hit. I have chills just thinking about it. But I'm quite inexperienced(learning slowly, but so little time!) and sincerly I wouldn't go far. But this is still the dreamers fase(has Disney would put it :)), just an idea.

The FPS is an issue but geonosis has the advantage of being a pretty simple landscape and droids cab be pretty lowpoly.

Archived