Home

Mod Suggestion - *(HP) Health Point Icon*

Nobodi Kenobi

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have noticed that in duels, a lot of the opponents want to know how much HP - Health Points - You have left after receiving a hit or if the Duel Server it set up for more than one kill per round.

I know you can just as easily type in your HP in chat...

But wouldn't it be cool if we could hit a button that is linked to a script (coded) that keeps track of your HP through the round/match and displays it above your character's head when you need it?

I think this would be really convenient AND would not stop the flow of duels. Especially, when there are 6 or more people waiting in line in a Duel only server.

Thoughts?

If this gets enough of a response, I will post this on the Mod/Editing forum as well.

On Skynexx Server they already have a scrip thing set up that when you win the duel it automatically tells your hp to your opponenet. I am not sure if this is ingame or a result of their custom sabermod.

Still its better that way instead of having an icon over your head DURING duels

Areoch

I'll have to check that server out.

I.P. number please? And is the kill-per-round only one or more than one? Just curious.

Oh, and I meant that the icon - or even just text message in colored fonts in the middle of your screen (the number) - Wouldn't be on ALL the time.

You could simply control it because sometimes during a duel, people stop and ask just to know if they hit you hard enough with say a Yellow or Red stance because they were all nerfed with the 1.3 patch. That's the main reason I see others stopping mid-duel to ask HP because visually, you CAN NOT tell thanks to the shield animations.

QuietSith

The reason this matters is because even on FFA saber-only servers, I see people engaged in private duels who also stop and ask HP questions to one another.

It's not for when you start out the duel, but during so if you pulled off a cool move on your friend, you can see how much damage you may or may not have done.

Archived