Home

MP aim script cheats?

Samurai93

Ok, I was on this server and I was asked if I was using an "AIM BOT". The search is down so I can't search for it, but is there such a thing (Not that I would use it)? Well anyway, I guess I finnaly got kicked because the server admin, who was the guy asking the questions, thought I must have been cheating because he swore that you can kill a person in 1 hit using the red stance and I wouldn't die. I just don't see how a script could pick 1 person to aim at and not another and work 100% of the time if at all. is there such a thing as an "AIM BOT"? A simple yes or no would work seeing how I really don't want or want to see it on every server. Second wouldn't an admin be able to spot a script being used by the amount of network traffic from a client?

Even if there were bots for this game (there are not) they would only be of use in gun servers.

Aimbots, by their very nature lock on to a preset or set of pre set aim vectors.

In simple speak that means it will always lock onto the head, chest, legs, crotch, whatever.

Think about it, would you want every single one of your saber swings landing in the same place over and over?

It would make your attacks predictable and easy to avoid to say the least.

You were just playing on a server with an “OMFG! EVERYTHING THAT KILLS ME IS GAY!” admin.

For more info on this, see any post in the Valley of the Jedi forum that has anything to do with backstabs…

for your other question, it is NOT possible to write an in game script to actually do this, scripts are chained up commands wich can not take any info from the world into account. You can not write a script that aims you to the nearest opponent, even if you know vector computations, because those variables aren't available to the player.

Aimbots are separate programs that run in the background of your jk2 program, and therefore won't load on pure servers

Archived