Home

Help with some things plz

UncleBen

Hi I was wondering how to search for players with colors in their names ? and how do you make a internet game? Ive tried to make an internet game so my friend and I could play but whenever i pressed create, the game closes and a box appears with alot of info and things and never creates. Please help =(

Also did 1.04 patch come out?

well I can only answer a few of your questions :)

As far as I know you cannot explicitely search for players with colors in their names. When entering your name in the player menu you can use ^# as color tag (instead of the # use numbers from 1-9). However, when performing a player search, you don't have to enter these. Just look for the name, regardless which color it features.

As for 1.04 patch: As far as I know and according to the few sort-of-official statements to be found there won't be any 1.04 patch. Raven Software released the source code and people are writing mods, so any changes the gaming community wishes have to be done on our own :(

As for creating an Internet game, try look in the technical help forum or the dedicated server forum.

Cheers...

Archived