Home

Wind Tunnel Mystery (Cloud City)

Harimadugong

In Cloud city, I was able to get past the place where you use the mind trick inorder to get through the burning chamber. However, I than ended up in a room where tere are 3 wind tunnels. One takes me right back to the same room I started out in. When I go into the last possible tunnel, it leads me up to a platform. Once on the platform I can not do anything! I can't even goback through the wind tunnel. I can't find anywhere to jump to. Someone please help!

when ur on the platform, look up. i think its on ur right side, u will c another platform, try jumping to it.

cant make the jump? take a look off the platform ur standing on. every once in a while u should some sprinkle things going up. that indicates there is wind blowing up. use it.

:mob:

• 3 weeks later...

Use force pull instead. If you use push when you get to the third platform with the two weequay you sometimes acidently land on them and then you backflip to your death so use pull. Or you can also have a thermal detonator so when you first see them them just chuck it using its seconday mode and blow em up. or you can also just use force lightining! hehe

:duel::lsduel:

Archived