Home

Lightsabers...

Arca Jeth

Originally posted by CagedCrado

hmm, i think we should talk about star wars light sabers, not wanna be a real fake jedi light sabers.

Or...not. Did you read my first post?

Just thought it would be intresting to start a chat completely about lightsaber. Just post whatever.(About Lightsabers!)

And plasma sabers or EL blades called Lightsabers that look like lightsabers and that alot of us woulden't mind having is fine for this thread if you wanna talk about star wars lightsabers make your own thread or strike up a conversation!

Originally posted by Arca Jeth

He Master D's please take your fight to PM's cause your spamming a board the is about lightsabers not a few guys fighting over a name...although the Master D that has more post should keep his name not some guy that wants to copy him...

Wonder what would happen if I'd impersonate someone, who registered the same day?

Then, the're be no way to tell who's imperonating who.;P I'm gonna think about it.

Well my sister has been hinting at buying me my birthday gift early. She said she ordered it, and it will be here in July. I remember at the time I was dropping heavy hints that I wanted the Anakin Force FX saber from Master Replicas. So if indeed that is what she ordered I'll be sure to post my impressions on it. :)

Which one do you like best?

lukeanhel.JPG

Luke Skywalkers "Padawan" sabre

quiel.JPG

Qui-Gon-Jinn's sabre

benel.JPG

Obi-Wan-Kenobi's Jedi Knight sabre

obiel.JPG

Obi-Wan-Kenobi's Padawan sabre

vaderel.JPG

Darth Vader's sabre

lukeel.JPG

Luke Skywalkers "Jedi Knight" sabre

Mine is of course Lukes...besides, it is just a spit out of JK's Obi-Wan's sabre if you look at it ;)

Also it is nice to see resemblances in sabres, of how they went from Masters to Padawans ;)

Originally posted by Darth Hacker 2

Kel-El, lay off the big pics, buddy. It's really pissing me off.

Do I look like someone who is gonna listen to you without a proper reason?

Archived