Home

Doom Detention Stuck :((

Nasenmann12

hi folks,

i am stuck in the dooms detention level. i have used the lift within the first hangar to get down to the room with the walkers. i have opened the two other doors to get to the lifts leading to the 2nd and 3rd hangar but the lifts are not coming down so i can't use them. am i blind or what? i can open the doors to get to the lifts but the lifts themselves are not coming down :((

how do i get out of this room? thx!

When you enter the first hangar, go straight across to the door on the other side. Go through that door, kill stormies in room and look left. See that door? Go through it. In front of you now are 2 doors. Go through the one on your left and you will see a control panel about waist height with 2 switches on it.

One switch will close the airtight door over the hangar lift, the other one will lower the force field and open the main hangar door (the one with the blue force field).

Press the switch and watch the stormies FLY!!!

Don't forget to press this switch again or you will join the stormies in space.

Now, leave that room and go through the door that was on your right. Do the same in here. Make sure that you have opened the door over the hangar lift!

Go back to the first hangar and get on the lift.

You should be able to figure the rest out for yourself.

I hope this has been helpful. Good luck, mate.

Archived